IV Klinik was founded in 2017 by Dr Maria Mackey, a medical doctor with 25+ years of clinical experience.
Dr Mackey, who trained in numerous facets of wellness medicine, investigates and assesses patient nutritional status as part of an integrative or functional scope. By identifying specific nutrient imbalances as a means to uncover the underlying cause behind each case she can prescribe effective ways to address the patient’s concerns.
With a passion for prevention, Dr Mackey’s focus is to empower others to own their health.
“With 25+ years experience as a medical doctor, it has been inspiring using intravenous infusions. I’ve seen some remarkable improvements I’d thought weren’t clinically possible. It has given a tool to assist those seeking help with their health”
IV Infusions can be used safely by appropriately trained professionals.
“My focus is prevention, patient education, and helping others gain more energy along with the know-how and ability to take their lives to the next level. But how can you do that when you’re physically tired and mentally fatigued?!
My clinical experience with IV Infusions has gifted me an understanding of just how useful they can be as an adjunct or as an add-on therapy.”
The IV Klinik is offering IV Infusions as a novel approach to improve health and wellbeing.
Our underlying health philosophy is to alleviate and assist with effective strategies.
At the IV Klinik GAIN ACCESS to:
- More Energy,
- Improved Health and Vitality, and
- Confidence that comes from Being Well, inside and out
Dr Maria Mackey graduated from Otago University, Dunedin, New Zealand and has been practicing medicine since 1994 in Australia. Dr Maria has been practicing “wellness” medicine since 2002.
- MBChB – Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery, Otago University, New Zealand
- Fellowship Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP)
- Diploma of Homoeopathy, Sydney College of Homoeopathy (Dip Hom)
- Physician training with Bio Balance / Walsh Training.
- Fellowship in Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine (FAARM)
- Board certified with the American Anti-aging Academy (ABAARM- A4M)
- IFM Fellowship (IFM – Institute For Functional Medicine) – Dr Maria Mackey is currently undertaking further studies in Functional Medicine.
- Cosmetic training – absorbable threads and facial rejuvenation